The following are a variety of ways to remember the Lowell Education Foundation in your will or trust:
- Direct Gifts; this is donations of money directly to the Lowell Education Foundations.
- Pledges; installment payments of your donation over a specific period of time.
- Named Funds; do you have a specific person you want to honor through the Lowell Education Foundation or a former student who made a difference? Leaving a specific amount of money in their honor or for the honor of a loved one is a great way to support future Lowell Area School students and staff. We can help you with your fund! Contact Laurie Eldred, Planned Giving Chair for assistance at 616-828-8401.
- Personal Property; Do you have something special worth $10,000 or more that you would like to see last long into the future? See LEF for more details.
- Real Estate; Please see the Lowell Education Foundation president /Planned Giving Chair prior to any donations of real estate.
- Life Insurance Policies: making LEF your beneficiary can create an awesome legacy for you and provide some much needed support to Lowell Area Schools.
- Retirement Assets; make LEF a designee on your Roth IRA, 401(K) and other retirement assesses to insure your money provides a legacy long after you are gone.
Please before remembering us in your will, a retirement fund adviser, tax attorney, or certified financial planner may advise you of the best way to make a planned gift last for generations to come. Also see the gift acceptance policy for more information. Questions, feel free to contact Laurie Eldred at 616-828-8401.